人气:3088
lol宝石骑士塔里克英文台词:
Functional and stylish
既时髦又实用。
I think I'll let you suffer for a while!
我想我会让你难受一阵子的!
You shall be crushed
你将被碾碎!
I will wheep for you
我会悼念你的。
Magic has ruined this land
魔法,已经毁了这块大陆。
Gems hold their edge
宝石们显露着它们的锋芒。
You face unblemished power
你所面对的,是纯净无暇的力量!
From coals to diamonds
璀璨钻石,始于煤炭!
My resonance joins Runeterra
这是……大地的回响……
Gems.... Gems are truly outrageous. They are truly, truly, truly outrageous
呼……这身璀璨的盔甲……有时连我自己的眼睛都会被它晃花!
Emmerald for insight
祖母绿象征着洞察。
Opal for harmony
猫眼石象征着和谐。
With clarity
清楚明了。
Ruby for vigor
红宝石象征着活力。
Brilliantly
要灿烂,要引人夺目。
Zaphire for divinity
蓝宝石象征着神性。
For a good time, call Amber
要象征美好时光,请找琥珀。
You are nothing more than glass, waiting to be smashed
你们只是玻璃制品,一碰就碎。
lol蒸汽机器人布里兹英文台词:
Fired up and ready to serve.
发动机已启动,随时可以出发!
Metal is harder than flesh.
金属比血肉更硬。
Bone is a poor alternative.
骨头,只是可怜的替代品。
Look, you're leaking.
看,你正在漏油。
Your steam is escaping.
你的蒸汽正在泄漏。
Quake in fear, fleshling.
在恐惧中颤抖吧,肉人。
Does that hurt?
刚才那一下疼吗?
Exterminate! Exterminate!
消灭!统统消灭!
Malfunction… systems powering down…
发生故障……系统供电正在减弱……(渐弱地)
I put the "go" in "golem". <pause> That was humor. Other golems find that to be appropriately funny.
召唤师,我想变形……
Precisely.
要精确。
I remain focused.
我还在听。
The magic calls to me.
魔法在呼唤着我。
A rolling golem gathers no rust.
多多活动,就不会生锈。
As long as it takes.
顺其自然。
Magic and steam, guide me!
魔法和蒸汽指引着我!
I'm squeaking. Anybody got oil?
我在嘎吱作响。有谁带润滑油了么?
The time of man has come to an end.
人类的时代该结束了!
lol牛头酋长阿利斯塔英文台词:
Stampede!
将他们冲散!
You must follow
你必须跟着俺
I know the way
俺知道该怎么做。
To greener pastures
俺好像看见了……更绿的牧场……
Now I'm angry!
俺很生气,后果很严重!
You can't milk those!
战士的最高境界,就是不拿盾牌也能够开盾墙!
Nothing can hold me back!
没有什么可以击退我!
Mess with the bull, and you get the horns!
和公牛角力?你会尝到牛角的滋味的
声明: 本站所有文章来自互联网搜索结果, 如果侵犯到你的权益 请提供版权证明来信告知,我们会在3个工作日之内删除 本站为非赢利性网站 不接受任何赞助和广告
Copyright 2005-2021 http://kt.pingguodj.com 酷头网 客服邮箱:s2s2s2-s@outlook.com